In this edition of On The Yard, Xavier Major, Demand Generation Supervisor at Televerde will talk about the top three ways to refine your demand generation engine. This 20-minute synopsis covers all the tips and tricks you need to know to make your demand generation processes run as smooth as possible.
Subscribe to On the Yard to receive alerts as new episodes post.
- Get a deeper insight on how to build out ideal customer profiles and how to refine your marketing focus based on seasonal and quarterly trends
- Learn how Televerde leverages SDR teams to gather customer profile data that allows marketing to ultimately create very targeted campaigns based on customer needs during a specific time frame.
- Relevancy: Standing out in a noisy over-crowded market by researching where your prospects are in their buying journey and serving content that will resonate well with those prospects.
- The old way of marketing by putting one message out to your entire audience and hoping something sticks just doesn’t cut it anymore.
- Consumers are bombarded with emails and everywhere they look, brands are trying to sell a product or service. Evolution has almost made customers able to block out certain messaging that once was a very effective marketing solution.
- The best way to stand out in today’s market is to have highly relevant content that the prospects are actually looking for at that time. You will save time and resources in your advertising efforts and find a better ROI for your company.
- Hear how the marketing team at Televerde uses intent data and other automation programs such as Marketo to create relevant advertising content for the right prospects.
- Be Everywhere with Omni-Channel Marketing: Allowing your prospects to discover you on their own terms, by their preferred method is the best way to drive business results.
- Be in the right place at the right time in front of the right prospects. Simple as that.
So whether you are in a start-up or a well-established business looking to refine your current marketing operations, listen-in now for proven demand generation tips and tricks!