The Economic, Social and Fiscal Impact of Televerde's Prison Workforce Development Program
The Arizona State University’s Seidman Research Institute has released the findings of a study that reviewed the economic, social and fiscal impact of Televerde’s prison workforce development program on individuals, families, and the state of Arizona.
The results reveal that participants of the program go on to attain employment, earnings, and education at higher rates and reoffend at significantly lower rates than other formerly incarcerated females in the United States. But that’s not all. At Televerde, we combine purpose and profit in a way that also delivers the right business results for our clients.
Take a look:
- Pulse Secure’s go-to-market plan created a strategic sales and marketing plan that far exceeded expectations: $55M in sales pipeline with a 70% conversion rate through the funnel.
- The ability to quickly deliver pipeline allowed Vertica to make their aggressive growth goals a reality. We delivered 100 new opportunities and an 80% pipeline increase in just four months.
- With an account-based approach and a hybrid internal/outsourced inside sales team, InsideView achieved 3x pipeline in target accounts, in addition to higher customer retention.
- Poised for hyper-growth, but without an inside sales team, Find out how Yodlee|Envestnet addressed the nurture gap from lead to opportunity with an ROI of 38:1.
- With a more targeted campaign strategy, Republic Services was able to efficiently engage and qualify prospective customers on their own terms, leading to a 10-month reduction in sales cycle and a 300% increase in market attributed revenue.
Please enter your contact details to view the full research report