Ultimate Guide to Assessing Your SDR StrategyHow to use Sales and Business Development Representatives to support Account Based Marketing
Stop “dialing for dollars,” and take a more modern, strategic approach
The sales development representative (SDR) role has existed in most organizations in some
capacity for decades.
While SDRs have been called different things at different companies (business development representative, lead development representative, or simply inside sales rep), it is clear SDRs are playing a more strategic role in high-growth companies today.
With the help of our friends at Demand Gen Report, we’re sharing our 11-page handbook that outlines how strategic SDRs can help you:
- Align sales and marketing towards the same goal – driving revenue
- Provide target account and mid-funnel support
- Conduct account research and gather intelligence
- Ensure data quality and accuracy
- Nurture opportunities from first-click to close