Televerde Invests in Human Potential
Televerde is a global contact center company that invests in human potential. We believe that everyone deserves a second chance, and we work to create opportunities for people who have been incarcerated or who are otherwise facing challenges.
In the United States, Televerde partners with the states of Arizona, Florida, and Indiana to provide job opportunities to incarcerated women. Our programs provide education, job training, and support to help people successfully re-enter their communities, reunite with their families, and build meaningful and rewarding careers.
We believe everyone deserves a chance to succeed and are committed to helping people reach their full potential.
- Increased employment opportunities: Televerde’s programs help people find jobs that pay a living wage and offer benefits.
- Reduced recidivism rates: Televerde programs have a recidivism rate that is 91 percent lower than the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ national rate among females released from state prisons.
- Improved family relationships: Televerde programs help people reconnect with their families and build stronger relationships.
- Break the cycle of incarceration: Televerde programs have a generational impact as our graduates’ children are 11x more likely to graduate high school, and adult children are 11x less likely to be incarcerated compared to the dependent children and adult children of other incarcerated mothers.
- Increased self-esteem: Televerde’s programs help people build self-confidence and self-esteem.
Here are some of the benefits of Televerde’s programs:
If you want to learn more about Televerde’s programs, please get in touch with us. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.