Large Net New Accounts Defined
Opportunities Penetrating 12 Unique Accounts
The client ABM offers solutions and services for improving business operations focused on the retail vertical. This solution portfolio targets grocery, hardlines and softlines retailers with a means to turn today’s challenges into opportunities with solutions that help drive profitable multichannel retailing. It offers retailers the insight to better understand shoppers and businesses, the operational efficiency to ensure profit, and the adaptability to capitalize on the best opportunities to grow.
Televerde and this client had an existing relationship related to servicing their lead generation efforts. In the relationship, we identified the following challenges:
- Large percentage of net new accounts with little awareness of their cross-sell and up-sell possibilities
- Account Executives not spending enough time selling; to more time researching
- Opportunity to better utilize Televerde agents and improve priority alignment
To increase the penetration into the retail sector, Televerde and the company decided to pilot an account-based marketing program. The program started with Account Executives (AE) selecting 5-10 large accounts for ABM targeting. Next, we established a strong engagement process with AE, outlined the communication streams, aligned on the key metrics and ensured a clear data management process.
The account-based marketing program included:
- Account planning sessions to review current intelligence and gaps
- Contact build out for target accounts
- Account profiles to guide account strategy
- Weekly collaboration calls between teams to continue to build the knowledgebase on the account
- Warm hand-offs between account teams and Televerde lead generation agents
In the initial for 14 weeks of running the program, the company saw better account intelligence, enhanced sharing of account profiles, and a deeper lead generation focus.
The Account-based Marketing program moved from pilot into steady state with expansion into new regions and more Account Executives.
Contact Televerde today to see how we can help you achieve your goals.
Another Success Story
Epson’s Tech Stack Yielded a 2:1 ROI
Challenged to get executive buy-in for the tools and people needed to implement best of breed processes and procedures, Epson partnered with Televerde. Proving success one step at a time, Epson added technology and partners to their martech stack, while gaining sales alignment along the way. Read how Epson, with the right combination of partners and technology, generated a 2:1 ROI. Read more.Read Success Story