Conscious Capitalism Visit to Televerde
November 6-8, 2019 | Goodyear, AZ
We have joined forces with Conscious Capitalism to host this special two-day event in November: Conscious Capitalism + Televerde Experience. The experiential event will take you into the heart of our operations at the Arizona State Prison to meet the incarcerated women who work for us, hear their stories of transformation, and understand the value that career opportunity creates for them, their families, and their communities. We will also spend a day learning from organizations like Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), FWD.us, The Last Mile, Dave’s Killer Bread, Koch Industries and more about best practices for hiring and providing career development opportunities to people who otherwise have limited prospects for employment.
- Open your mind to a new way of thinking about a mostly forgotten population and how they may hold the answer to your growing skills gap.
- Learn the benefits, challenges, best practices, and essential tools for recruiting, hiring and leading individuals with a criminal background.
- Discover how employing formerly incarcerated women creates a prison-to-workforce pipeline that helps bridge the skills gap, optimizing value for all stakeholders.
- Network with other conscious business leaders on how to incorporate conscious business practices like hiring formerly incarcerated people in your organization.
- Develop a strategic and operational understanding of Televerde’s application of Conscious Capitalism and apply these learnings to your business.